What We Know
- 1994 – The National Institute of Health (NIH) adopted the term Biofield to describe the subtle field that permeates and extends beyond the physical body
- 2006 Richard Pavek described The Biofield as a field in physics following the laws of nature that apply to all fields in the universe.
Frequency Energy Medicine™ ( Ondre 1989* ) is a unique technique that measures natural bio-frequencies that exist in nature. To help in the process of understanding and healing a condition or illness. This unique intuitive approach invented by Ondre looks for hidden energetic details that are often missed with modern methods. These invisible forces of nature hold clues to unravelling even the most mysterious of conditions. Often leading to a better and more affective healing outcome.
The mind, body, and spirit are constantly evolving to seeking harmony and balance. Illness seems to be an unbalanced frequency whether it be mental, physical or spiritual. If you can rebalance these frequencies then nature can return to heal and rebuild. First though you must understand the frequency of a particular disease or condition. The theory being, that if you can first understand the energetic root cause of a problem or condition. You will better be able to treat the issue more effectively.
Frequency Energy Medicine™ is a way of naturally changing the energy around a person. Based on the idea that if you remove negative blocks you create natural healing flow. Without natural flow, negative inflections in the bio-field may affect your energy. These negative areas until cleared or treated, could be the source of many types health concerns. If not removed could trap you in a cycle of endless sickness, guilt, fear or even failure. These negative areas until cleared or treated may grow and soon become a physical issue.
- Anatomy of the Biofield ( Ondres Theory C-1992 )
- Inner - Core – Mind
- Essence. Center of person’s existence. The true core.
- Influences/influenced by conscious and subconscious thought.
- Controls or is involved in all functions of all the systems body and Spirit.
- Middle – Intermediate –Body
- The physical, mechanical and living part of the system.
- Most healing is concentrated here.
- Changes here can affect or be affected by both inner and outer layers.
- Outer – Empathy/Intuition – Spirit
- The connection to the universal energy.
- The Bio-Field and the first line of defense.
- Empathy, intuition and spirituality found here.
- The Warning Signs of a Damaged Biofield ( Ondre C-1998-2019 )
- Lack of curiosity/Lack of interest/boredom.
- Strange thoughts or dreams/attracting negativity/extreme sensitivity to situations.
- Lack of socialization, connection or the ability to enjoy or have fun.
- Fear of success & failure and anything that is difficult or hard.
- Slow to recover/slow to forgive/allows things to drag on.
- Isolated/Lack of adventure/Poor decisions.
- Holding on to grudges/anger/or negative feelings.
- Lack of expression or communication/holding back/not asking for what you want.
- Lack of gratitude/not able to appreciate what you have or the small things in life.
- Inability to be enthusiasm, get excited or motivated.
- Lack of love for self and others/closed heart, closed mind, closed spirit.
- Judgments/expectations/perfectionism/control and insecurity.
Why is the Biofield important? ( Credit - Dr. Gary Schwartz. University of Arizona )
- First line of defense
- It is our connection to each other and the outer world
- Intuition and our senses are activated through the biofield
- Ability to prevent physical manifestation of illness and disease through the biofield
- ( WEBSITE ) - Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Schwartz received his PhD from Harvard University and was a professor of psychiatry and psychology at Yale University as well as Director of the Yale PsychophysiologyCenter and co-director of the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic from 1976-1988. He is the Director of the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health (LACH, formerly the Human Energy Systems Laboratory) in the Department of Psychology at the University of Arizona.[non-primary source needed]
Schwartz claims that his initial interest in psychic ability stemmed from a car accident he had with his then wife while driving on the FDR highway in Manhattan. The car was reportedly stopped on the roadway when he "heard a voice" tell him to "put his seat belt on." He told his wife to do so, and moments later, said they were rear ended by a car going 50 MPH. He claims that having his life saved by a mysterious voice prompted him to begin his research into where that voice might have come from. 
In his early career, Schwartz wrote on biofeedback research and health psychology. Schwartz's more recent research has been in parapsychology and consciousness-based healthcare. His VERITAS research project, which concluded in 2008, was created primarily to test the hypothesis that the consciousness (or identity) of a person survives physical death.[non-primary source needed] Schwartz performed experiments at the University of Arizona testing mediums such as John Edward, of the TV show Crossing Over, and Allison DuBois, who inspired the TV series Medium. Schwartz believes that DuBois could contact dead people. Schwartz says his experiments with DuBois included a reading for celebrity physician and author Deepak Chopra following the death of his father that Chopra characterized as 77% accurate.
Schwartz's research projects at LACH investigate the following:
- The Evolution of Consciousness and Understanding (Universal Hypotheses and Post-Materialism)
- The Role of Consciousness in Health and Healing
- The Survival of Consciousness After Death
- Quantum Holographic Consciousness
- Group and Global Consciousness
- Animal Consciousness
- Other Worldly / Higher Spiritual Consciousness
- The Universal Intelligence Hypothesis
- In September 2002 he received a $1.8 million dollars award from the National Center on Complementary and Alternative Medicine of the National Institutes of Health to create a Center for Frontier Medicine in Biofield Science at the University of Arizona, which he directed for four years.
- Dr Harold Saxton Burr ( WEBSITE - Dr. Burr )
In 1937 Dr. Burr began a series of experiments that sought to measure and characterize the “bio-magnetic field” associated with living organisms.— He believed that life not only exhibited electromagnetic properties, but that these same properties were “the organizing principle” that kept living tissue from falling into a chaotic static.
- The following excerpts are taken from Blueprint For Immortality, by Dr. Harold Saxton Burr.
"The Universe in which we find ourselves and from which we can not be separated is a place of Law and Order. It is not an accident, nor chaos. It is organized and maintained by an Electro-dynamic field capable of determining the position and movement of all charged particles. For nearly half a century, the logical consequences of this theory have been subjected to rigorously controlled conditions and met with no contradictions."
These were the statements of Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, Ph.D., who was E. K. Hunt Professor Emeritus, Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Burr was a member of the faculty of medicine for over forty-three years. From 1916 to the late 1950's, he published, either alone or with others, more than ninety-three scientific papers.
Dr. Burr discovered that all living things - from men to mice, from trees to seeds - are molded and controlled by electro-dynamic fields, which could be measured and mapped with standard voltmeters. These "fields of life," or L-fields, are the basic blueprints of all life on this planet. Their discovery is of immense significance to all of us. Dr. Burr believed that, since measurements of L-field voltages can reveal physical and mental conditions, doctors should be able to use them to diagnose illness before symptoms develop, and so would have a better chance of successful treatment.
"Electro-dynamic fields are invisible and intangible; and it is hard to visualize them. But a crude analogy may help to show what the fields of life - L-fields for short - do and why they are so important. Most people who have taken high school science will remember that if iron filings are scattered on a card held over a magnet, they will arrange themselves in the pattern of the 'lines of force' of the magnet's field. And if the filings are thrown away and fresh ones scattered on the card, the new filings will assume the same pattern as the old. Something like this happens in the human body. Its molecules and cells are constantly being torn apart and rebuilt with fresh material from the food we eat. But, thanks to the controlling L-fields, the new molecules and cells are rebuilt as before and arrange themselves in the same pattern as the old ones.
"Until modern instruments revealed the existence of the controlling L-fields, biologists were at a loss to explain how our bodies 'keep in shape' through ceaseless metabolism and changes of material. Now the mystery has been solved: the electro-dynamic field of the body serves as a matrix or mould which preserves the 'shape' or arrangement of any material poured into it, however often the material may be changed.
"When a cook looks at a jelly mould, she knows the shape of the jelly she will turn out of it. In much the same way, inspection with instruments of an L-field in its initial stage can reveal the future 'shape' or arrangement of the materials it will mould. When the L-field in a frog's egg, for instance, is examined electrically, it is possible to show the future location of the frog's nervous system because the frog's L-field is the matrix which will determine the form which will develop from the egg.
"To return to the cook, when she uses a battered mould, she expects to find some dents or bulges in the jelly. Similarly, a 'battered' L-field - that is, one with abnormal voltage patterns - can give a warning of something 'out of shape' in the body, sometimes in advance of actual symptoms. For example, malignancy in the ovary has been revealed by L-field measurements before any clinical sign could be observed. Such measurements, therefore, could help doctors to detect cancer early, when there is a better chance of treating it successfully."
Dr. Louis Langman of New York University and Bellevue Hospital Gynaecological Service examined over 1000 patients using electro-metric measurements of the L-field. Dr. Langman and his assistants examined patients who were on the wards of the hospital and were subject to a variety of syndromes. They included fibromas, as well as the usual run of pathological events in the generative tract of these women. In those that showed a marked change in the voltage gradient between the cervix and the ventral abdominal wall, careful watch was kept through subsequent laparotomy.
"There were a hundred and two cases where there was a significant shift in the voltage gradient, suggesting malignancy. Surgical confirmation was found in ninety-five of the one hundred and two cases. The actual position of the malignancy varied all the way from the fundus, to the tubes and to the ovarian tissue itself. We had an astonishingly high percentage of successful identification of malignancy in the generative tract, confirmed by biopsy."
"In the growth and development of every living system there is obviously some kind of control of the processes. As a distinguished zoologist once said, 'The growth and development of any living system would appear to be controlled by someone sitting "on the organism" and directing its whole living process.' The Field theory suggested that it should be possible to determine the polarity and direction of of the flow of energy transformations in the living system. The organism, as a whole, depends on such directives for its continued existence; so also does atypical growth."
Dr. Burr decided to examine the electrical properties of cancer-susceptible mice to determine if the voltage measurements would change during the initiation and growth of cancer tissue. "The results of the experiment were surprisingly consistent. Twenty-four to twenty-eight hours after the implantation, changes were observed in the voltage gradients. This differential increased steadily and quite smoothly to reach a maximum of approximately five millivolts on or about the eleventh day. In the slow-growing tumors potential differences began to emerge on the third or fourth day, but reached their maximum of approximately three millivolts on the tenth or eleventh day."
In the control animals there were no significant fluctuations in voltage. "It is clear from these findings that the crest of atypical growth in the host organism produced measurable and reproducible electro-metric correlates."
"We had reason to believe that the electro-dynamic field could serve as a signpost for a variety of conditions because our experiments had confirmed our basic assumption. This was that the organism possesses a field as a whole which embraces subsidiary or local fields, representing the organism's component parts. We assumed, then, that variations in the subsidiary fields would be reflected in variations in the flow of energy in the whole system - as we had found in ovulation and malignancy. We decided, therefore, to look for further practical consequences of the theory.
"We soon found a definite relationship between nerve and tissue in the form of a potential difference, which can be used in quantitative tests of nerve injury. The potentials were not affected by vascular and sweating responses." Dr. Burr was able to measure the changes taking place in the L-field as wounds would be healing. During all phases of the healing process, gradient measurements could be made to show the body initiating various functions pertaining to wound healing.
Dr. Burr also decided to investigate if electro-metric technique might be useful in the neurological and psychiatric fields. He conducted numerous experiments with Dr. Leonard J. Ravitz, Jr., at one time on the staff of the Department of Psychiatry at Yale.
Dr. Ravitz found that they could establish baseline voltage gradient measurements for individuals who had normal mental functioning. "It became obvious to Dr. Ravitz's examination that by using electro-metric techniques on patients in psychiatric hospitals, patients - as a result of therapy or changing circumstances - could safely be discharged from the hospital when the voltage gradient indicated a reasonable return to normal."
"Likewise, electro-metrics could show clearly enough when certain patients - no matter what the therapy was - could not return safely to normal life outside the institution.
"Another remarkable experiment by Dr. Ravitz, too, in which an emotion of grief recalled under hypnotic regression caused a 14-millivolt rise for two and a half minutes, suggests other possibilities. It cannot be too strongly emphasized that the electro-metric approach to emotional diagnosis can be completely impersonal and objective. The electro-metric investigator of psychiatric patients does not need to know the mental state of the patients. Yet his electro-metric findings tallied closely with the psychiatric diagnoses.
One of Dr. Burr's most exciting discoveries dealt with the recording of voltage changes during female menstrual cycles.
"They hit on the idea of using a female rabbit because it is known that rabbits ovulate about nine hours after stimulation of the cervix. So a rabbit was stimulated and nine hours later was anaesthetized. After connecting the electrodes and watching through a microscope, suddenly it happened to the awe and delight of the scientists: at the moment when - through the microscope - they saw the follicle rupture and the egg released, there was a sharp change in the voltage on the recorder.
"Shortly after this, a young woman had to have an operation and volunteered to let this be done, when her electrical records indicated that ovulation was imminent. When her voltage gradients started to rise, she was taken to the operating room and an ovary uncovered. A recently ruptured follicle was observed - which confirmed the findings in the rabbit.
"These findings were historic in two ways. They afforded dramatic evidence of the part played by the L-fields in biology. And, for the first time, they showed that the movement of ovulation can accurately be determined electrically. This remarkable discovery has great practical implications. For numerous measurements of female L-fields have revealed that some women may ovulate over the entire menstrual cycle, that ovulation may occur without menstruation, and menses without ovulation. The potential importance of this knowledge to gynecology, family planning, and birth control is obvious. It also helps to explain why the 'rhythm method' of birth control is inadequate."
A patient of Dr. Burr's, a married woman, made good use of this discovery. For years she and her husband had longed in vain to have children. So, over a period of many weeks, she made regular visits to Dr. Burr's laboratory and measured the voltages in her own L-field with his instruments. When one day she saw them rising rapidly, she knew that ovulation was imminent, and went to her husband. A longed for - and much loved - child was the happy result of this application of Dr. Burr's work.
Dr. Burr was a great pioneer! Even today the results of his research could be utilized in numerous ways which would help toward greater health for humanity.
Burr’s Cancer Study with Mice
- Findings: —Found a voltage increase across the chest of the mice being studied between ten days and two weeks in advance of malignant tumors being detected. These findings were drawn from more than 10,000 measurements.
- Conclusions: —The appearance of abnormal tissue in the organism was preceded by an abnormal distribution of voltages in the affected area of the body. —Burr demonstrated that malignancy was accompanied by a bio-electric voltage that was aberrant relative to the voltage exhibited in specimens known to be cancer free.
- Burr’s book, Blueprint for Immortality, contends that the electro-dynamic fields of all living things, which may be measured and mapped with standard voltmeters. The electro- dynamic fields mould and control each organism’s development, health and mood. He named these fields of life or L-Fields. Today, these fields are commonly referred to as the Biofield, etheric field or Aura.
- Robert O. Becker, M.D., the author of the book, The Body Electric validates that the human body has an electrical frequency and that much about a person’s health can be determined by it. Nikola Tesla said that if you could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease. Dr. Otto Warburg was a two-time Nobel Laureate and winner of the Nobel Prize for cancer research, for discovering that human cells have an electrical voltage.
It is well beyond a doubt, that certain frequencies can destroy or prevent the development of disease, (Higher frequency will destroy diseases of Lower frequency).
Now it is understood that "Therapeutic Grade" essential oils develop frequencies as high as 320 MHz, with Frankincense clocking in around 147 MHz as well as having very high antioxidant capacity.
As this research is eliminating cancers of all types from terminal Liver Cancers to Melanoma, there are far more benefits for our use and why this extract (Tree Bark Sap of the Boswellia Thurifera) has been used and revered for centuries. Other benefits are, but not limited to: anti anxiety, boosts immune system, antiseptic, prevention of tooth decay, reduce acne, relieves indigestion, anti inflammatory, increased circulation, eliminates phlegm in the lungs, increases your intuition and spiritual connection...
Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, built another frequency monitor in 1992 and discovered that the average frequency of the human body during daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. According to Tainio, the body resonates frequency between 62 to 72 Hz when healthy . As the frequency drops due to environmental and physiological factors, our immune system is compromised and disease is more apt to develop.
The application of using frequencies to heal the body had already been suggested by the American inventor Nikola Tesla (1856 – 1943) who pioneered AC electrical technology. This was well before it was generally excepted as even a possibility!